Deformation of the transverse section of a rectangular turbulent jet
- G. N. Abramovich
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Translated from Izvestiya Akademii Nauk SSSR, Mekhanika Zhidkosti i Gaza, No. 1, pp. 54–63, January–February, 1983.
- V. A. Turkis, “Structure of a tributary air jet exhausting from a rectangular opening,” Otoplenie Vent., No. 5, 11 (1933).
- G. N. Abramovich, Theory of Turbulent Jets [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1960), p. 715.
- E. Förthmann, “Über turbulente Strahlausbreitung,” Ing.-Arch.,5, 42 (1934).
- M. P. Sforza, M. H. Steiger, and N. Trentacoste, “Studies on three-dimensional viscous jets,” AIAA J.,4, 800 (1966).
- N. Trentacoste and P. Storza, “Further experimental results for three-dimensional free jets,” AIAA J.,5, 885 (1967).
- S. Yu. Krasheninnikov and E. G. Rogal'skaya, “Jets from rectangular nozzles that are either free or near a screen,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 4, 39 (1979).
- J. J. McGuirk and W. Rodi, “The calculation of three-dimensional turbulent free jets,” Proc. Sympos. on Turbulent Shear Flows. The Pennsylvania State University, April, 1977, Pennsylvania (1977), pp. 1–22.
- G. N. Abramovich, “Influence of large vortices on the structure of turbulent shear flows,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 5, 10 (1979).
- G. N. Abramovich, “Effect of big vortices on the structure of turbulent shear flows,” Second Symp. on Turbulent Shear Flows, London (1979), pp. 10.4–10.10.
- G. N. Abramovich, “On the long-range action of turbulent pressure fluctuations,” in: Recent Develop. Theor. and Exp. Fluid Mech., Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1979), pp. 467–479.
- A. Agulykov, K. E. Dzhaugashtik, and L. P. Yarin, “Investigation of the structure of three-dimensional turbulent jets,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 6, 13 (1975).
- A. Krothapalli, D. Baganoff, and K. Karamcheti, “Turbulence measurements in a rectangular jet,” AIAA Pap., No. 74 (1979).
- H. Lamb, Hydrodynamics, Cambridge (1932).
- A. A. Sfeier, “An investigation of three-dimensional turbulent rectangular jets,” AIAA Pap., No. 118S, 9 (1978).
- Deformation of the transverse section of a rectangular turbulent jet
Volume 18, Issue 1 , pp 40-48
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- G. N. Abramovich (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Moscow