Nonhomogeneous quadratic duality and curvature
- L. E. Positsel'skii
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Moscow State University. Translated from Funktsional'nyi Analiz i Ego Prilozheniya, Vol. 27, No. 3, pp. 57–66, July–September, 1993.
- S. Priddy, “Koszul resolutions,” Trans. Am. Math. Soc.,152, No. 1, 39–60 (1970).
- A. A. Beilinson, V. A. Ginzburg, and V. V. Schechtman, “Koszul duality,” J. Geom. Phys.,5, No. 3, 317–350 (1988).
- C. Löfwall, “On the subalgebra generated by one-dimensional elements in the Yoneda Ext-algebra,” Lect. Notes Math.,1183, pp. 291–338 (1986).
- M. M. Kapranov, “On DG-modules over the De Rham complex and the vanishing cycles functor,” Preprint (1990).
- S.-S. Chern and J. Simons, “Characteristic forms and geometric invariants,” Ann. Math. (2),99, No. 1, 48–69 (1974).
- A. E. Polishchuk and L. E. Positsel'skii, “Quadratic algebras,” to appear.
- S. MacLane, Homology, Springer-Verlag, Berlin—New York (1963).
- J. W. Milnor and J. D. Stasheff, Characteristic Classes, Annals of Mathematics Studies, No. 76, Princeton University Press, Princeton, New Jersey; University of Tokyo Press, Tokyo (1974).
- J.-P. Serre, Lie Algebras and Lie Groups, Benjamin, New York—Amsterdam (1965).
- F. A. Beresin and V. S. Retakh, “A method of computing characteristic classes of vector bundles,” Rep. Math. Phys.,18, No. 3, 363–378 (1980).
- Nonhomogeneous quadratic duality and curvature
Functional Analysis and Its Applications
Volume 27, Issue 3 , pp 197-204
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links