Topological and ergodic properties of closed 1-forms with incommensurable periods
- V. I. Arnol'd
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
V. A. Steklov Mathematics Institute, Academy of Sciences of the USSR. Translated from Funktsional'nyi Analiz i Ego Prilozheniya, Vol. 25, No. 2, pp. 1–12, April–June, 1991.
- A. Denjoy, "Sur les courbes definies par les equations differentielles a la surface du tore," J. Math. Pure Appl.,11, 333–375 (1932).
- A. N. Kolmogorov, "On dynamical systems with an integral invariant on the torus," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,39, 763–766 (1953).
- A. V. Kochergin, "Nondegenerate saddles and absence of mixing," Mat. Zametki,19, 453–468 (1976).
- A. A. Blokhin, "Smooth ergodic flows," Tr. Mosk. Mat. Obshch.,27, 113–128 (1972).
- Topological and ergodic properties of closed 1-forms with incommensurable periods
Functional Analysis and Its Applications
Volume 25, Issue 2 , pp 81-90
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links