Singularities and normal forms of odd-dimensional Pfaff equations
- M. Ya. Zhitomirskii
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Kharkov Institute of Radioelectronics. Translated from Funktsional'nyi Analiz i Ego Prilozheniya, Vol. 23, No. 1, pp. 70–71, January–March, 1989.
- J. Martinet, "Sur les singularités des formes différentialles," Ann. Inst. Fourier (Grenoble),20, No. 1, 95–178 (1970).
- V. I. Arnol'd, S. M. Gusein-Zade, and A. N. Varchenko, Singularities of Differentiable Maps, Birkhäuser, Boston—Basel—Stuttgart (1985).
- M. Ya. Zhitomirskii, "Finitely determined l-forms w, w|0 ≠ 0 are exhausted by the Darboux and Martinet models," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,19, No. 1, 71–72 (1985).
- Singularities and normal forms of odd-dimensional Pfaff equations
Functional Analysis and Its Applications
Volume 23, Issue 1 , pp 59-61
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links