Integrable discrete-time systems and difference operators
- A. P. Veselov
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
M. V. Lomonosov Moscow State University. Translated from Funktsional'nyi Analiz i Ego Prilozheniya, Vol. 22, No. 2, pp. 1–13, April–June, 1988.
- P. I. Belobrov, V. V. Beloshapkin, G. M. Zaslavskii, and A. G. Tret'yakov, "Order and chaos in classical models of spin chains," Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,87, No. 1, 310–322 (1984).
- Ya. I. Granovskii and A. S. Zhedanov, "Periodic structures on a quantal spin chain," Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,89, No. 6, 2156–2163 (1985).
- Ya. I. Granovskii and A. S. Zhedanov, "Solutions of domain type in magnetic chains," Teor. Mat. Fiz.,71, No. 1, 145–153 (1987).
- S. Aubry and Le Daeron, "The discrete Frenkel—Kontorova model and its extension. 1. Exact result for the ground states," Physica,8D, 381–422 (1983).
- V. L. Pokrovskii and S. B. Khokhlachev, "Nonuniform steady states in the Heisenberg model," Pis'ma Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,22, No. 7, 371–373 (1975).
- J. Moser, "Some aspects of integrable Hamiltonian systems," Usp. Mat. Nauk,36, No. 5, 109–151 (1981).
- B. A. Dubrovin, V. B. Matveev, and S. P. Novikov, "Nonlinear equations of the Korteweg—de Vries type, finite-zoned linear operators and Abelian varieties," Usp. Mat. Nauk,31, No. 1, 55–136 (1976).
- B. A. Dubrovin, I. M. Krichever, and S. P. Novikov, "Integrable systems. I," in: Sovremennye Problemy Matematiki. Fundamental'nye Napravleniya. Itogi Nauki i Tekhniki,4, VINITI, Moscow (1985), pp. 179–285.
- V. I. Arnol'd, Mathematical Methods of Classical Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).
- O. I. Bogoyavlenskii and S. P. Novikov, "On the relationship of Hamiltonian formalisms of steady and nonsteady problems," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,10, No. 2, 9–12 (1976).
- I. M. Gel'fand and L. A. Dikii, "Fractional powers of operators and Hamiltonian systems," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,10, No. 4, 13–29 (1976).
- O. I. Mokhov, "Hamiltonian property of an evolution flow on the set of stationary points of its integral," Usp. Mat. Nauk,39, No. 4, 173–174 (1984).
- A. P. Veselov, "The Landau—Lifshits equation and integrable systems of classical mechanics," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,270, No. 5, 1094–1097 (1983).
- S. P. Novikov, "Hamiltonian formalism and a many-valued analog of Morse theory," Usp. Mat. Nauk,37, No. 5, 3–49 (1982).
- A. P. Veselov, "Geometry of Hamiltonian systems related to nonlinear partial differential equations," Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Moscow State University (1981).
- M. Berger, Geometry [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1984).
- P. Griffiths and J. Harris, "On Cayley's explicit solution to Poncelet porism," Enseign. Math., Ser. 2,24, Nos. 1–2, 31–40 (1978).
- P. Griffiths, "Variations on a theme of Abel," Invent. Math.,35, 321–390 (1976).
- A. S. Mishchenko, "Integrals of geodesic flows on Lie groups," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,4, No. 3, 73–78 (1970).
- L. A. Dikii, "A remark on Hamiltonian systems related to a rotation group," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,6, No. 4, 83–84 (1972).
- S. V. Manakov, "A remark on integration of the Euler equations for the dynamics of an n-dimensional rigid body," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,10, No. 4, 93–94 (1976).
- S. A. Brazovskii, I. E. Dzyaloshinskii, and I. M. Krichever, "Exactly solvable discrete Peierls models," Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,83, No. 1, 389–415 (1982).
- A. P. Veselov and S. P. Novikov, "Finite-zoned two-dimensional irrotational Schrödinger operators. Explicit formulas and evolution equations," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,279, No. 1, 20–24 (1984).
- A. P. Veselov, "Finite-zoned potentials and integrable systems on a sphere with quadratic potential," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,14, No. 1, 48–50 (1980).
- A. P. Veselov, "Integration of the steady-state problem for the classical spin chain," Teor. Mat. Fiz.,71, No. 1, 154–159 (1987).
- H. Knörrer, "Geodesics on quadrics and a mechanical problem of C. Neumann," J. Reine Angew. Math.,334, 69–78 (1982).
- L. A. Takhtadzhyan and L. D. Faddeev, The Hamiltonian Approach in Soliton Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1986).
- M. Ablovitz and J. Ladic, "A nonlinear difference scheme and inverse scattering," Studies Appl. Math.,55, No. 3, 213 (1976).
- R. Hirota, "Nonlinear partial difference equations. I–IV," J. Phys. Soc. Jpn.,43, 1424–1433, 2074–2086 (1977);45, 321–332 (1978).
- A. P. Veselov, "Integrable maps and Lie algebras," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,292, No. 6, 1289–1291 (1987).
- Integrable discrete-time systems and difference operators
Functional Analysis and Its Applications
Volume 22, Issue 2 , pp 83-93
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links