Index of a singular point of a vector field, the Petrovskii — Oleinik inequality, and mixed hodge structures
- V. I. Arnol'd
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Moscow State University. Translated from Funktsional'nyi Analiz i Ego Prilozheniya, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 1–14, January–March, 1978.
- V. I. Arnol'd, "Normal forms of functions in the neighborhood of degenerate critical points," Usp. Mat. Nauk,29, No. 2, 11–49 (1974).
- V. I. Arnol'd, "Some unsolved problems of the theory of singularities. The theory of cubic formulas and the application of functional analysis to problems of mathematical physics," Tr. Sem. S. L. Soboleva, No. 1, Novosibirsk (1976).
- V. I. Arnol'd, "Modern development of the work of I. G. Petrovskii in the topology of real algebraic manifolds," Usp. Mat. Nauk,32, No. 3, 215–216 (1977).
- M. F. Atiyah and I. M. Singer, "The index of elliptic operators. III," Usp. Mat. Nauk,26, No. 1, 127–182 (1969).
- A. N. Varchenko, "The characteristic polynomial of the monodromy and the Newton diagram," Invent. Math.,37, 253–262 (1976).
- A. Hurwitz, "Über Riemannsche Flächen mit gegebenen Verzweigungspunkten," Math. Ann.,39, 1–61 (1891).
- S. M. Gusein-Zade, "Monodromy groups of isolated singularities of hypersurfaces," Usp. Mat. Nauk,32, No. 2, 23–65 (1977).
- P. Deligne, "Poids dans la cohomologie des variétés algébriques," in: Proceedings of the International Congress of Math., Vol. I, Vancouver (1974), pp. 79–85.
- D. Eisenbud and H. Levine, "The topological degree of a finite C∞-map germ," Ann. Math.,106, No. 1, 19–38 (1977).
- F. Klein, Riemannsche Flächen (lit.) Vorlesungen, Vols. I, II, Göttingen (1892, new printing 1906).
- A. G. Kuchnirenko, "Polyhedres de Newton et nombres de Milnor," Invent. Math.,32, No. 1, 1–32 (1976).
- I. G. Petrovskii, "On the topology of real plane algebraic curves," Ann. Math.,39, 187–209 (1938).
- I. G. Petrovskii and O. A. Oleinik, "On the topology of real algebraic surfaces," Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,13, 389–402 (1949).
- J. H. M. Steenbrink, "Intersection form for quasihomogeneous singularities," Report 75-09, Amsterdam Univ. (1975).
- J. H. M. Steenbrink, "Mixed Hodge structure on the vanishing cohomology," Report 76-06, Amsterdam Univ. (1976).
- J. H. M. Steenbrink, "Appendix to ," Amsterdam Univ. (1977).
- V. M. Kharlamov, "A generalization of Petrovskii's inequality," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,8, No. 2, 50–56 (1974).
- V. M. Kharlamov, "A generalization of Petrovskii's inequality. II," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,9, No. 3, 93–94 (1975).
- G. N. Khimshiashvili, "On the local degree of a smooth map," Soobshch. Akad. Nauk GruzSSR,85, No. 2, 309–311 (1977).
- V. Klee, "A combinatorial analog of Poincaré duality theorem," Can. J. Math.,16, 517–531 (1964).
- F. Ehlers, "Eine Klasse Komplexer Mannigfaltigheiten und die Auflösung einiger isolierten Singularitäten," Math. Ann.,218, 127–156 (1975).
- R. P. Stanley, "The upper bound conjecture and Cohen—Macaulay rings," Stud. Appl. Math.,54, No. 2, 135–142 (1975).
- G. A. Reisner, "Cohen—Macaulay quotients of polynomial rings," Ph. D. Thesis, Minn. Univ. (1974).
- Index of a singular point of a vector field, the Petrovskii — Oleinik inequality, and mixed hodge structures
Functional Analysis and Its Applications
Volume 12, Issue 1 , pp 1-12
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links