Degenerate affine hecke algebras and Yangians
- V. G. Drinfel'd
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Physicotechnical Institute of Low Temperatures, Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR. Translated from Funktsional'nyi Analiz i Ego Prilozheniya, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 69–70, January–March, 1986.
- V. G. Drinfel'd, "Hopf algebras and the quantum Yang—Baxter equation," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,283, No. 5, 1060–1064 (1985).
- I. N. Bernshtein and A. V. Zelevinskii, "Representations of the group GL(n, F), where F is a local Archimedean field," Usp. Mat. Nauk,31, No. 3, 5–70 (1976).
- J. D. Rogawski, "On modules over the Hecke algebra of a p-adic group," Invent. Math.,79, No. 3, 443–465 (1985).
- G. Lusztig, "Some examples of square integrable representations of semisimple p-adic groups," Trans. Am. Math. Soc.,277, No. 2, 623–653 (1983).
- A. Borel, "Admissible representations of a semisimple group over a local field with vectors fixed under an Twahori subgroup," Invent. Math.,35, 233–259 (1976).
- H. Matsumoto, Analyse Harmonique dans les Systems de Tits Bornoloques de Type Affine, Lect. Notes in Math., Vol. 590, Springer-Verlag, Berlin—New York (1977).
- M. Jimbo, RIMS Preprint No. 517, Kyoto Univ. (1985).
- M. Jimbo, "A q-difference analogue of U(g) and the Yang—Baxter equation," Lett. Math. Phys.,10, No. 1, 63–69 (1985).
- Degenerate affine hecke algebras and Yangians
Functional Analysis and Its Applications
Volume 20, Issue 1 , pp 58-60
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links