Probabilistic approach to the analysis of statistics for convex polygonal lines
- Ya. G. Sinai
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Department of Mathematics of Princeton University. Landau Institute of Theoretical Physics, Russian Academy of Sciences. Translated from Funktsional'nyi Analiz i Ego Prilozheniya, Vol. 28, No. 2, pp. 41–48, April–June, 1994.
The work was partially supported by the “Fundamental Research” foundation of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
To A. M. Vershik on his 60th birthday
- I. Bárány and A. M. Vershik, “On the number of convex lattice polytopes,” Geometric Funct. Anal.,2, No. 4, 381–393 (1992).
- A. M. Vershik, “The limit shape of convex lattice polygons and related topics,” Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,28, No. 1, 16–25 (1994).
- I. Bárány, The Limit Shape Theorem for Convex Lattice Polygons, Preprint, Math. Institute of Hungarian Academy of Sciences (1994).
- Probabilistic approach to the analysis of statistics for convex polygonal lines
Functional Analysis and Its Applications
Volume 28, Issue 2 , pp 108-113
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links