Continuation of diffeomorphisms retaining volume
- A. B. Krygin
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Moscow State University. Translated from Funktsional'nyi Analiz i Ego Prilozheniya, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 72–76, April–June, 1971.
- J. Moser, "On the volume elements of a manifold," Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.,120, No. 2, 286–294, issue 11 (1965).
- G. de Rham, Differentiable Varieties [Russian translation], ILI, Moscow (1956).
- R. Palais, "Local triviality of the restriction map for embeddings," Comm. Math. Helv.,34, 305–312 (1960).
- R. Palais, "Extending diffeomorphisms," Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.,11, No. 2, 274–277 (1960).
- D. V. Anosov and A. B. Katok, "New examples in smooth ergodic theory," Trudy Mosk. Matem. O-va,23, 3–36 (1970).
- Continuation of diffeomorphisms retaining volume
Functional Analysis and Its Applications
Volume 5, Issue 2 , pp 147-150
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links