Modules over a ring of differential operators. Study of the fundamental solutions of equations with constant coefficients
- I. N. Bernshtein
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Moscow State University. Translated from Funktsional'nyi Analiz i Ego Prilozheniya, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 1–16, April–June, 1971.
- I. M. Gel'fand and G. E. Shilov, Generalized Functions and Operations on Them, Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1959).
- O. Zariski and P. Samuel, Commutative Algebra [Russian translation], Vol. 2, IL, Moscow (1963).
- M. F. Atiyah, "Resolution of singularities and division of distributions," Comm. Pure Appl. Math., No. 2, 145–150 (1970).
- I. N. Bernshtein and S. I. Gel'fand, "The meromorphic behavior of the function Pλ," Funkts. Analiz i Ego Prilozhen.,3, No. 1, 84–85 (1969).
- L. Hörmander, "On the singularities of solutions of partial differential equations," Comm. Pure Appl. Math.,23, No. 3, 329–358 (1970).
- I. R. Shafarevich, "Foundations of algebraic geometry," Usp. Mat. Nauk,24, No. 6, 3–184 (1969).
- L. Hörmander, Linear Partial Differential Operators [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1965).
- P. A. Griffiths, "Report on the variation of the Hodge structure," Usp. Mat. Nauk,25, No. 3, 175–234 (1970).
- The International Congress in Amsterdam, Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).
- I. M. Gel'fand and A. A. Kirillov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 167, No. 3, 503–505 (1966).
- Modules over a ring of differential operators. Study of the fundamental solutions of equations with constant coefficients
Functional Analysis and Its Applications
Volume 5, Issue 2 , pp 89-101
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links