The one-dimensional Schrödinger equation with a quasiperiodic potential
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Moscow State University. Translated from Funktsional'nyi Analiz i Ego Prilozheniya, Vol. 9, No. 4, pp. 8–21, October–December, 1975.
- F. Bloch, "Über die Quantenmechanik der Elektronen in Kristallgittern," Z. Physik,52, 555–560 (1928).
- E. C. Titchmarsh, Eigenfunction Expansions Associated with Second-Order Differential Equations, Oxford University Press (1962).
- A. M. Dykhne, "Quasiclassical particle in one-dimensional periodic potential," Zh. Eksperim. i Teor. Fiz.,40, No. 5, 1423–1426 (1961).
- S. G. Simonyan, "Asymptotic properties of the width of gaps in the spectrum of the Sturm—Liouville operator with a periodic potential," Differents. Uravnen.,6, No. 7, 1265–1272 (1970).
- V. F. Lazutkin and T. F. Pankratova, "Asymptotic properties of the width of gaps in the spectrum of the Sturm—Liouville operator with a periodic potential," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,215, No. 5, 1048–1051 (1974).
- V. I. Arnol'd, "Small denominators and the problem of stability of motion in classical and celestial mechanics," Usp. Matem. Nauk,18, No. 6, 91–192 (1963).
- S. P. Novikov, "The periodic problem for the Kortweg—DeVries equation, I," Funktsional. Analiz i Ego Prilozhen.,8, No. 3, 54–66 (1974).
- N. N. Bogolyubov, Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, and A. M. Samoilenko, Method of Faster Convergence in Nonlinear Mechanics [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1969).
- É. G. Belaga, "Reducibility of systems of ordinary differential equations in the neighborhood of almost periodic motion," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,143, No. 2, 255–258 (1962).
- J. Moser, "Perturbation theory for almost periodic solutions for nonlinear differential equations," Intern. Symposium Nonlinear Differential Equations and Nonlinear Mechanics, Academic Press, New York (1963).
- J. Moser, "A new technique for the construction of solutions of nonlinear differential equations," Proc. National Academy of Sci. USA,47 (1961).
- The one-dimensional Schrödinger equation with a quasiperiodic potential
Functional Analysis and Its Applications
Volume 9, Issue 4 , pp 279-289
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links