Absolute isolatedness of rational singularities and triple rational points
- G. N. Tyurina
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Central Economics-Mathematics Institute, Academy of Sciences of the USSR. Translated from Funktsional'nyi Analiz i Ego Prilozheniya, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp. 70–81, October–December, 1968.
- M. Artin, "Some numerical criteria for contractability of curves on an algebraic surface," Amer. J. Math.,84, 485–496 (1962).
- M. Artin, "On isolated rational singularities of surfaces," Amer. J. Math.,88, 129–136 (1966).
- E. Brieskorn, "On the resolution of certain singularities of isomorphic mappings," Math. Ann.,166, 76–102 (1964).
- H. Grauert and H. Kerner, "Deformations of singularities of complex spaces," Math. Ann.,153, 236–260 (1964).
- D, Kirby, "The structure of an isolated multiple point of a surface," Proc. London Math. Soc., (3),6, 597–609 (1956);7, 1–28 (1957).
- G. N. Tyurina, "On a type of contractable curves," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 173, No. 3, 529–531 (1967).
- G. N. Tyurina, "Topological properties of isolated singularities in complex spaces of codimension one," Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Matem.,32, 605–620 (1968).
- G. N. Tyurina, "The rigidity of rationally contractable curves on a surface," Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Matem.,32, 943–970 (1968).
- Absolute isolatedness of rational singularities and triple rational points
Functional Analysis and Its Applications
Volume 2, Issue 4 , pp 324-333
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links