The number of roots of a system of equations
- D. N. Bernshtein
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Institute of Control Problems, Academy of Sciences of the USSR. Translated from Funktsional'nyi Analiz i Ego Prilozheniya, Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 1–4, July–September, 1975.
- G. Buzeman, Convex Surfaces [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).
- A. G. Kushnirenko, "A Newton polyhedron and Milnor numbers," Funktsional'. Analiz i Ego Prilozhen.,9, No. 1, 74–75 (1975).
- A. G. Kushnirenko, "A Newton polyhedron and the number of solutions of a system of k equations in k unknowns," Usp. Matem. Nauk,30, No. 2, 266–267 (1975).
- The number of roots of a system of equations
Functional Analysis and Its Applications
Volume 9, Issue 3 , pp 183-185
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links