Averaging of stochastic systems of integral-differential equations with ≪Poisson noise≫
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
An analog of N. N. Bogolyubov's theorem is proved concerning averaging, on a finite time interval, of a system of integral-differential equations with a ≪Poisson noise≫.
- I. I. Gikhman, “Differential equations with random functions,” Winter School in the Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics [in Russian], Inst. Mat. Akad. Nauk, Ukr. SSR, Kiev (1964), pp. 48–65.
- I. I. Gikhman and A. V. Skorokhod, Stochastic Differential Equations and Applications [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1982).
- I. I. Gikhman and A. V. Skorokhod, Stochastic Differential Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1968).
- Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, The Method of Averaging in the Nonlinear Mechanics [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1971).
- A. N. Filatov, Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Differential and Integral-Differential Equations [in Russian], Fan., Tashkent (1974).
- D. D. Bainov and I. M. Stoyanov, “The method of averaging for some class of stochastic differential equations,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,26, No. 2, 225–234.
- V. G. Kolomiets and T. M. Mukhitdinov, “Continuous dependence on a parameter of solutions of nonlinear systems of integral-differential stochastic equations,” 2nd Vilnius Conf. on the Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics, Abstracts, Part 1 [in Russian], Vilnius University, Vilnius (1977), pp. 200–201.
- Averaging of stochastic systems of integral-differential equations with ≪Poisson noise≫
Ukrainian Mathematical Journal
Volume 43, Issue 2 , pp 242-246
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors