Computation of the explicit solution to the Michaelis-Menten equation
- Stuart L. Beal
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
An explicit solution to the Michaelis-Menten differential equation with bolus and zero-order input is presented. This solution involves certain simple functions whose values are not readily available. Efficient algorithms for computing values of these functions to any desired degree of accuracy and FORTRAN codes for implementing them are also given.
- S. L. Beal. On the solution to the Michaelis-Menten equation.J. Pharmacokin. Biopharm. 10:109–113 (1982).
- S. L. Beal. On the solution to the Michaelis-Menten equation. Errata.J. Pharmacokin. Biopharm. 10:463 (1982).
- D. Jung, J. R. Powell, P. Watson, and D. Perrier. Effect of dose on phenytoin absorption.Clin. Pharmacol Ther. 28:479–485 (1980).
- Computation of the explicit solution to the Michaelis-Menten equation
Journal of Pharmacokinetics and Biopharmaceutics
Volume 11, Issue 6 , pp 641-657
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Michaelis-Menten equation, explicit solution
- numerical computation
- Industry Sectors
- Stuart L. Beal (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Laboratory Medicine and Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Departments of Pharmacy and Medicine, University of California, 94143, San Francisco, California