Estimates for the deviations of the transition characteristics of nonhomogeneous markov processes
- V. V. Anisimov
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Translated from Ukrainskii Matematicheskii Zhurnal, Vol. 40, No. 6, pp. 699–704, November–December, 1988.
- R. L. Dobrushin, “Central limit theorem for nonhomogeneous Markov chains. I; II,” Teor. Veroyatn. Primen.,1, No. 1, 72–89 (1956); No. 4, 365–425 (1956).
- M. Loeve, Probability Theory, Van Nostrand, Princeton (1963).
- P. Billingsley, Convergence of Probability Measures, Wiley, New York (1968).
- V. V. Anisimov and M. F. Taurov, “Estimates for the rapprochement of the transition characteristics of Markov chains,” in: Abstracts of Reports. Fourth Internat. Conf. on Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics, Vol. 1 (1985), pp. 28–29.
- V. V. Anisimov, Limit Theorems for Random Processes and Their Application to Discrete Summation Schemes [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, Kiev (1976).
- V. V. Anisimov, Asymptotic Methods in the Analysis of Stochastic Systems [in Russian], Metsniereba, Tbilisi (1984).
- V. V. Anisimov, “Limit theorems for nonhomogeneous weakly dependent summation schemes,” Teor. Veroyatn. Mat. Statist., No. 27, 10–22 (1982).
- V. S. Korolyuk, “On the asymptotic behavior of the occupation time of a semi-Markov process in a subset of states,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,21, No. 6, 842–845 (1969).
- V. S. Korolyuk and A. F. Turbin, Semi-Markov Processes and Their Applications [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1976).
- A. M. Zubkov, “Inequalities for restricted transition probabilities and their applications,” Mat. Sb.,109 (151), No. 4, 491–532 (1979).
- A. D. Solov'ev, “Analytic Methods for the computation and the estimation of reliability,” in: Problems in the Mathematical Theory of Reliability [in Russian], Radio i Svyaz', Moscow (1983), pp. 9–112.
- I. N. Kovalenko, The Analysis of Rare Events at the Estimation of System Efficiency [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1980).
- D. J. Aldous, “Markov chains with almost exponential hitting times,” Stochastic Process. Appl.,13, No. 3, 305–310 (1982).
- N. V. Kartashov, “Estimates of the geometrical asymptotic behavior of first exit times,” Teor. Veroyatn. Primen.,30, No. 1, 202–203 (1985).
- Estimates for the deviations of the transition characteristics of nonhomogeneous markov processes
Ukrainian Mathematical Journal
Volume 40, Issue 6 , pp 588-592
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- V. V. Anisimov (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Kiev University, USSR