Radiation structure of single-mode gyrotron
- S. N. Vlasov
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The stationary structure of the radiation field of a gyrotron with an axisymmetric resonator and electron beam is examined. The study is based on the inhomogeneous-string equations for the field and the equation of electron motion for the electron transverse momentum. It is shown that the gyrotron has evanescent modes and modes that travel through the resonator.
- A. V. Gaponov, M. I. Petelin, and V. K. Yulpatov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,10, No. 9-10, 1414 (1967).
- V. K. Yulpatov, in: The Gyrotron [in Russian], Inst. Applied Physics, Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Gor'kiy (1981).
- A. L. Gol'denberg, A. B. Pavel'ev, and V. I. Khizhnyak, in: The Gyrotron [in Russian], Inst. Applied Physics, Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Gor'kiy (1989).
- B. Z. Katsenelenbaum, Theory of Waveguides with Slowly Varying Parameters [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1961).
- V. L. Bratman et al., Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,16, No. 4, 622 (1973).
- G. S. Nusinovich and R. É. Érm, Élektron. Tekh., Ser. 1, Élektron. SVCh, No. 8, 55 (1972).
- Radiation structure of single-mode gyrotron
Radiophysics and Quantum Electronics
Volume 36, Issue 1 , pp 59-63
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors