Energy levels of an oscillator with singular concentrated potential
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Scientific-Research Institute of Nuclear Physics of the Moscow State University. Translated from Teoreticheskaya i Matematicheskaya Fizika, Vol. 46, No. 3, pp. 321–324, March, 1981.
- Yu. M. Shirokov “Algebras of one-dimensional generalized functions,” Teor. Mat. Fiz.,39, 291 (1979).
- Yu. M. Shirokov, “Strongly singular potentials in one-dimensional quantum mechanics,” Teor. Mat. Fiz.,41, 291 (1979).
- I. S. Gradshteyn, and I. M. Ryzhik, Table of Integrals, Series, and Products, Academic Press, New York, (1965).
- Energy levels of an oscillator with singular concentrated potential
Theoretical and Mathematical Physics
Volume 46, Issue 3 , pp 210-212
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links