On the problem of the relationship between coherence theory and the radiation-transfer equation
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Institute of Atmospheric Physics, Academy of Sciences of the USSR. Translated from Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedenii, Radiofizika, Vol. 15, No. 9, pp. 1419–1421, September, 1972.
- M. Born and E. Wolf, Foundations of Optics [Russian translation], Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1970).
- S. Chandrasekar, Transfer of Radiant Energy [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1953).
- L. S. Dolin, Izv. VUZ., Radiofiz.,7, No. 3, 559 (1964).
- V. I. Tatarskii, Propagation of Waves in a Turbulent Atmosphere [in Russian], Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1967).
- On the problem of the relationship between coherence theory and the radiation-transfer equation
Radiophysics and Quantum Electronics
Volume 15, Issue 9 , pp 1087-1089
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors