Cliques of a graph-variations on the Bron-Kerbosch algorithm
- H. C. Johnston
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
This paper develops a family of algorithms that are variations on the Bron-Kerbosch algorithm for finding all the cliques of a simple undirected graph. The algorithms are developed in a stepwise manner, from a recursive algorithm for generating all combinations of zero or more objects chosen fromN objects. Experimental results are given.
- E. A. Akkoyunlu, The enumeration of maximal cliques of large graphs,SIAM J. Computing 2:1–6 (March 1973).
- A. P. Ambler, H. G. Barrow, C. M. Brown, R. M. Burstall, and R. J. Popplestone, A versatile computer controlled assembly system,Third International Joint Conference on Artifial Intelligence: Advance Papers (August 1973), pp. 298–303.
- J. G. Augustson and J. Minker, An analysis of some graph theoretical cluster techniques,J. ACM 17: 571–588 (October 1970).
- C. Bron and J. Kerbosch, “Algorithm 457: Finding all cliques of an undirected graph,”Commun. ACM 16:575–577 (September 1973).
- C. Bron, J. Kerbosch, and H. J. Schell, “Finding Cliques in an Undirected Graph,” Technical Report, Technological University of Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- R. M. Burstall, “Tree searching methods with an application to a network design problem,”Mach. Intell. 1:65–85 (1967).
- C.-M. Cheng, “Clustering by Clique Generation,” M.Sc. thesis, Department of Computer Science, University of Illinois, Urbana, Illinois (June 1974).
- S. R. Das, “On a new approach for finding all the modified cut-sets in an incompatibility graph,”IEEE Trans. Comput. C-22:187–193 (February 1973).
- J. W. Moon and L. Moser, “On cliques in graphs,”Isr. J. Math. 3:23–28 (1965).
- G. D. Mulligan, “Algorithms for Finding Cliques of a graph,” Technical Report No. 41, Department of Computer Science, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada (May 1972).
- G. D. Mulligan and D. G. Corneil, “Corrections to Bierstone's algorithm for generating cliques,”J. ACM 19:244–247 (April 1972).
- R. E. Osteen and J. T. Tou, “A clique-detection algorithm based on neighborhoods in graphs,”Int. J. Comput. Inf. Sci. 2:257–268 (1973).
- K. A. Van Lehn, “SAIL User Manual,” Technical Report STAN-CS-73-373, Computer Science Department, Stanford University, California (July 1973).
- Cliques of a graph-variations on the Bron-Kerbosch algorithm
International Journal of Computer & Information Sciences
Volume 5, Issue 3 , pp 209-238
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- combinatorial programming
- graph theory
- stepwise refinement
- tree search
- Industry Sectors
- H. C. Johnston (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Computer Science, Queen's University of Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland