Salmon on Fregean approaches to the paradox of analysis
- Gary Kemp
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
I wish to thank Nathan Salmon, Matthew Hanser and Chris Belshaw for comments on an earlier version of this piece.
- Burge, T. (1978), “Belief and Synonymy’,Journal of Philosophy LXXV(3), pp. 119–138.
- Church, A. (1954), ‘Intensional Isomorphism and Identity of Belief’,Philosophical Studies 5, pp. 65–73.
- Church, A. (1946),Journal of Symbolic Logic 11 (Review of Black), pp. 132–133.
- Davidson, D. (1984a), ‘Quotation’, in Davidson, Donald,Inquiries into Truth and Interpretation (Oxford: Oxford University Press), pp. 79–92.
- Davidson, D. (1984b), ‘Theories of Meaning and Learnable Languages’, in Davidson, Donald,Inquiries into Truth and Interpretation (Oxford: Oxford University Press), pp. 3–15.
- Dummett, M. (1986),The Interpretation of Frege's Philosophy (Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Press).
- Frege, G. (1953),The Foundations of Arithmetic, translated by J. L. Austin (Evanston, Illinois: Northwestern University Press).
- Frege, G. (1972),Conceptual Notation and Related Articles, translated and edited by Terrell Ward Bynum (Oxford: Oxford University Press).
- Frege, G. (1979),Posthumous Writings, edited by Hans Hermeset al. (Chicago: University of Chicago Press).
- Quine, W. V. (1940),Mathematical Logic (Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Press).
- Russell, B. (1956), “On Denoting’, in Russell, B.,Logic and Knowledge, edited by Robert Charles Marsh (London: Routledge).
- Salmon, Nathan (1993), ‘A Problem in the Frege-Church Theory of Sense and Denotation’,Nous XXVII(2), pp. 158–166.
- Salmon on Fregean approaches to the paradox of analysis
Volume 78, Issue 2 , pp 153-162
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Gary Kemp (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Philosophy, University of California, 93106, Santa Barbara, CA, USA