Find out how to access preview-only content
Application of a laser ranging system to the metrologic certification of satellite radar measurement systems
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Translated from Izmeritel'naya Tekhnika, No. 5, pp. 25–26, May, 1993.
- E. V. Korablev and B. F. Gorbunov, Calibration of Satellite Laser Ranging [in Russian], IVZM No. 85, RIO VTS (1982).
- M. R. Pearlman, C. G. Lehr, H. W. Lanham, and J. Wohn, “The Smithsonian satellite ranging laser system,” in: General Assembly of the International Association of Geodesy, Grenoble, France (1975).
- Application of a laser ranging system to the metrologic certification of satellite radar measurement systems
Volume 36, Issue 5 , pp 524-525
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors