Interference method of measuring the diameters of holes by certified plug gauges
- É. P. Yanushkevich
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The method developed provides the highest (for comparable methods) accuracy of measuring the diameters of holes (the error does not exceed 0.1 μ) with the use of relatively simple and accessible measurement means.
The method can be used for certifying standard ring gauges used as the reference measures when giving size to ring gauges of a lower accuracy.
For the wide introduction of this measurement method into control practice it is expedient to develop and produce an industrial model of an instrument based on the experimental measurement device and to organize the production of ring and plug gauges for it.
The ring gauges for this measurement method should be made of a transparent and sufficiently hard and stable material-quartz, glass, pyroceramic, etc.
- É. P. Yanushkevich, Izmeritel'. Tekh., No. 5 (1970).
- L. V. Segalovich, G. I. Panin, É. K. Zaretskii, G. F. Shemetilo, A. A. Galushkin, and V. A. Safelkin, Author's Certificate No. 212552, Byull. Izobr., No. 9 (1968).
- Richard H. F. Stresau, Bore Measuring Device, USA Patent C1. 33-178, No. 3100349, August 13 (1969).
- Ioshi Toyushawa, Method of Measuring Cylindrical Holes, Japanese Patent No. 7984, June 27 (1960).
- É. P. Yanushkevich, Author's Certificate No. 207400, Byull. Izobr., No. 2 (1968).
- Committee Instructions 96-65, in: Checking of Plane-Parallel Length Gauges [in Russian], Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1966).
- É. P. Yanushkevich, Author's Certificate No. 203927, Byull. Izobr., No. 21 (1967).
- Interference method of measuring the diameters of holes by certified plug gauges
Volume 13, Issue 9 , pp 1340-1344
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors