Problem of diffraction at a fine screen
- P. E. Berkhin
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Translated from Sibirskii Matematicheskii Zhurnal, Vol. 25, No. 1, pp. 39–52, January–February, 1984.
- N. N. Voitovich, B. Z. Katsenelenbaum, and A. N. Sivov, The Generalized Method of Characteristic Oscillations in Diffraction Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).
- A. Ya. Povzner and I. V. Sukharevskii, “Integral equations of second kind for problems of diffraction at an indefinitely thin screen,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,127, No. 2, 291–294 (1959).
- M. S. Agranovich, The Spectral Properties of Diffraction Problems [in Russian], “Appendix” in .
- J. von Meixner, “Die Kantebedingung der Theorie der Beugung elektromagnetisher Wellen an vollkomen leitenden ebenen Schirme,” Ann. Phys.,6, No. 6, 1–9 (1949).
- S. L. Sobolev, Introduction to the Theory of Cubature Formulas [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).
- M. I. Vishik and V. V. Grushin, “On a class of degenerate elliptic equations of high orders,” Mat. Sb.,79, No. 1, 3–36 (1969).
- V. V. Grushin, “On a class of elliptic pseudodifferential operators that degenerate on a submanifold,” Mat. Sb.,84, No. 2, 163–195 (1971).
- R. Beals, “A general calculus of pseudodifferential operators,” Duke Math. J.,42, No. 1, 1–42 (1975).
- R. Beals, “Characterization of pseudodifferential operators and applications,” Duke Math. J.,44, No. 1, 45–58 (1977).
- V. V. Grushin, “Pseudodifferential operators in Rn with bounded symbols,” Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,4, No. 3, 37–50 (1970).
- K. Taniguchi, “On the hypoellipticity and the global analytic hypoellipticity of pseudodifferential operators,” Osaka J. Math.,11, No. 2, 221–238 (1974).
- V. I. Feigin, “Two algebras of pseudodifferential operators in Rn and certain applications,” Tr. Mosk. Mat. Obshch.,36, 155–194 (1977).
- D. Robert, “Properties spectral d'operateurs pseudo-differentiales,” Commun. Part. Diff. Equat.,3, 755–826 (1978).
- M. A. Shubin, Pseudodifferential Operators and Spectral Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).
- A. I. Komech, “Elliptic boundary-value problems for pseudodifferential operators on manifolds with conical points,” Mat. Sb.,86, No. 2, 268–298 (1971).
- V. V. Grushin, “Hypoelliptic differential equations and pseudodifferential operators with operator-valued symbols,” Mat. Sb.,88, No. 4, 504–521 (1972).
- V. P. Maslov, “Generalization of the notion of characteristic for A-pseudodifferential operators with operator-valued symbols,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,15, No. 6, 225–226 (1970).
- K. Kh. Boimatov, “Pseudodifferential operators with an operator symbol,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,244, No. 1, 20–23 (1979).
- S. Z. Levendorskii, “Boundary-value problems in the half-space for quasielliptic pseudodifferential operators,” Mat. Sb.,111, No. 4, 483–502 (1980).
- V. P. Glushko, “Estimates in L2 and solvability of general boundary-value problems for degenerate elliptic equations of second order,” Tr. Mosk. Mat. Obshch.,23, 113–178 (1970).
- V. A. Kondrat'ev, “Singularities of the solution of the Dirichlet problem for an elliptic equation of second order in a neighborhood of the edge,” Differents. Uravn.,13, No. 11, 2026–2032 (1977).
- V. G. Maz'ya and V. A. Plamenevskii, “On the coefficients in the asymptotic of the solutions of elliptic boundary-value problems near the edge,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,229, No. 1, 33–36 (1976).
- R. Narasimhan, Analysis on Real and Complex Manifolds, 1st edn., North-Holland, Amsterdam (1968).
- J. L. Lions and E. Magenes, Non-Homogeneous Boundary-Value Problems and Applications, Springer-Verlag (1972).
- S. G. Krein and Yu. I. Petunin, “Scales of Banach spaces,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,21, No. 2, 89–168 (1966).
- L. Hörmander, “Pseudodifferential operators and nonelliptic boundary problems,” Ann. Math.,83, 129–209 (1966).
- M. S. Agranovich and M. I. Vishik, “Elliptic problems with a parameter and parabolic problems of general form,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,19, No. 3, 53–161 (1964).
- Problem of diffraction at a fine screen
Siberian Mathematical Journal
Volume 25, Issue 1 , pp 31-42
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links