Spherical quadrature formulas exact to orders 25–29
- V. I. Lebedev
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Translated from Sibirskii Matematicheskii Zhurnal, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 132–142, January–February, 1977.
- V. I. Lebedev, “Values of nodes and weights for spherical quadrature formulas of Gauss-Markov type exact to order 9–17 and invariant under the octahedral group with inversion,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,15, No. 1, 48–54 (1975).
- V. I. Lebedev, “Spherical quadrature formulas of highest algebraic degree of exactness,” in: Theory of Cubature Formulas and Application of Functional Analysis to Some Problems of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Izd. Inst. Mat. Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Novosibirsk (1973), pp. 31–35.
- V. I. Lebedev, “Quadratures on the sphere,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,16, No. 2, 293–306 (1976).
- S. L. Sobolev, “Mechanical quadrature formulas on spherical surfaces,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,3, No. 5, 769–796 (1962).
- Spherical quadrature formulas exact to orders 25–29
Siberian Mathematical Journal
Volume 18, Issue 1 , pp 99-107
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links