September–October, 1984, Volume 25, Issue 5, pp 707-711
Kinetics of spallation rupture in the aluminum alloy AMg6M
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Translated from Zhurnal Prikladnoi Mekhaniki i TeKhnicheskoi Fiziki, No. 5, pp. 60–64, September–October, 1984.
In conclusion, the authors thank L. G. Ermolov for assistance in the preparation and performance of the experiments.
- I. P. Borin, S. A. Novikov, et al., “Kinetics of rupture of metals in the submicrosecond lifetime range,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,266, No. 6 (1982).
- G. I. Kanel', “Resistance of metals to spallation rupture,” Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva, No. 3 (1982).
- S. G. Sugak, G. I. Kanle', et al., “Numerical modeling of the effect of an explosion on an iron plate,” Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva, No. 2 (1983).
- A. G. Ivanov and S. A. Novikov, “Capacitance sensor method for recording the instantaneous velocity of a moving surface,” Prib. Tekh. Eksp., No. 1 (1963).
- T. N. Johnson and I. M. Barker, “Dislocation dynamics and steady plastic wave profiles in 6061-T6 aluminum,” J. Appl. Phys.,40, No. 11 (1969).
- S. A. Novikov, I. I. Divnov, and A. G. Ivanov, “Study of the rupture of steel, aluminum, and copper under explosive loading,” Fiz. Met. Metalloved.,21, No. 4 (1966).
- G. V. Stepanov, “Spallation rupture of metals in two-dimensional elastoplastic loading waves,” Probl. Prochn., No. 8 (1976).
- G. I. Kanel', “Work of spallation rupture,” Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva, No. 4 (1982).
- G. I. Kanel' and L. G. Chernykh, “Process of spallation rupture,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 6 (1980).
- B. A. Tarasov, “Rupture resistance of metals under shock loading,” Probl. Prochn., No. 3 (1974).
- Yu. V. Bat'kov, S. A. Novikov, et al., “Effect of the temperature of a sample on the magnitude of the rupture stresses accompanying spallation in the AMG-6 aluminum alloy,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 3 (1979).
- S. Cochran and D. Banner, “Spall studies in uranium,” J. Appl. Phys.,48, No. 7 (1977).
- G. I. Kanel' and É. N. Petrova, “Strength of VT6 titanium under conditions of shock-wave loading,” in: Detonation [in Russian], Chernogolovka (1981).
- L. Davison and A. L. Stevens, “Continuum measures of spall damage,” J. Appl. Phys.,43, No. 3 (1972).
- A. A. Vorob'ev, A. N. Dremin, and G. I. Kanel', “Dependence of the coefficients of elasticity of aluminum on the degree of compression in a shock wave,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 5 (1974).
- Kinetics of spallation rupture in the aluminum alloy AMg6M
Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics
Volume 25, Issue 5 , pp 707-711
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors