An exact solution of the Kirsch problem
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Institute of Mechanics of the Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR, Kiev. Translated from Prikladnaya Mekhanika, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 10–17, May, 1970.
- O. K. Aksentyan, “Stress concentration in thick plates,” Prikl. Matem. i Mekh.,30, No. 5 (1966).
- O. K. Aksentyan and I. I. Vorovich, “Determination of stress concentrations on the basis of the applied theory,” Prikl. Matem. i Mekh.,28, No. 3 (1964).
- V. T. Grinchenko, “The axisymmetric problem of the theory of elasticity for a semi-infinite circular cylinder,” Prikl. Mekh.,1, No. 1 (1965).
- V. T. Grinchenko and A. F. Ulitko, “An exact solution of the problem of stress distribution near a circular hole in an elastic layer,” Prikl. Mekh.,4, No. 10 (1968).
- G. N. Savin, Stress Distribution Close to Holes [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1968).
- E. C. Titchmarsh, Expansion of Eigenfunctions Connected with Second-Order Differential Equations [Russian translation], Vol. 1, IL, Moscow (1960).
- A. F. Ulitko, “Solution of certain problems of the three-dimensional theory of elasticity by the method of eigenvector functions,” Prikl. Mekh.,6, No. 4 (1960).
- A. E. Green, “Three-dimensional stress systems in isotropic plates. I,” Transactions of the Royal Society of London, Ser. A,240, No. 285 (1948).
- G. Kirsch, “Die theorie der elastizität und die bedürfnisse der festigkeislehre,” Zantralblatt Verlin Deutscher Ingenieure,42 (1898).
- H. Neuber and H. G. Hahn, “Stress concentration in scientific research and engineering,” J. Appl. Mech. Rev.,19, No. 3 (1966).
- C. K. Youngdal and E. Sternberg, “Three-dimensional stress concentration around a cylindrical hole in a semi-infinite elastic body,” J. Appl. Mech., Ser. E,33, No. 4 (1966).
- An exact solution of the Kirsch problem
Soviet Applied Mechanics
Volume 6, Issue 5 , pp 455-461
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors