Family therapy and a “good” society: Fit or misfit?
- Mary Lou Politi Ziter PhD
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Contextual therapy is compared with a “good” society based on socialist principles of equality, planning and sociality. The two models are analyzed across dimensions of justice, connectedness, change, and basic human resource for similarities and differences.
- Family therapy and a “good” society: Fit or misfit?
Contemporary Family Therapy
Volume 12, Issue 6 , pp 515-527
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Human Sciences Press
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Mary Lou Politi Ziter PhD (1) (2)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Social Work, Moorhead State University, 56563, Moorhead, Minnesota
- 2. Department of Child Development and Family Science, North Dakota State University, Fargo, North Dakota