Effect of initial stresses on wave propagation through compressible cylinder containing viscous compressible fluid
- A. M. Bagno
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Institute of Mechanics, Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR, Kiev. Translated from Prikladnaya Mekhanika, Vol. 20, No. 4, pp. 103–110, April, 1984.
- A. M. Bagno, “Propagation of longitudinal waves through prestressed compressible cylinder containing fluid,” Prikl. Mekh.,16, No. 8, 24–29 (1980).
- A. N. Guz', V. P. Kushnir, and F. G. Makhort, “Propagation of waves through cylinder with initial stresses,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 5, 67–74 (1974).
- A. N. Guz', F. G. Makhort, and O. I. Gushcha, Introduction to Acoustoelasticity [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1977).
- A. N. Guz', Stability of Elastic Bodies under Hydrostatic Pressure [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1979).
- A. N. Guz', “Problems of hydroelasticity for viscous fluid and elastic bodies with initial stresses,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,251, No. 2, 305–308 (1980).
- A. N. Guz', Problems of aerohydroelasticity for bodies with initial stresses,” Prikl. Mekh.,16, No. 3, 3–21 (1980).
- A. N. Guz', “Representation of solutions to linearized Navier-Stokes equations for moving fluid,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,255, No. 5, 1066–1068 (1980).
- A. N. Guz', “Propagation of waves through cylindrical shell containing viscous compressible fluid,” Prikl. Mekh.,16, No. 10, 10–20 (1980).
- N. I. Koshkin and M. G. Shirkevich, Textbook of Elementary Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).
- A. I. Rachev, “Propagation of pulse wave through arterial blood vessels with prestresses and muscular activity,” Mekh. Polim., No. 2, 301–311 (1978).
- M. Abramovits and I. Stigan (eds.), Handbook of Mathematical Functions with Formulas, Graphs, and Mathematical Tables, Dover (1964).
- H. B. Atabek and H. S. Lew, “Wave propagation through viscous incompressible fluid contained in initially stressed elastic tube,” Biophys. J.,6, No. 4, 481–503 (1966).
- D. C. Gazis, “Three-dimensional investigation of propagation of waves in hollow circular cylinder,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am.,31, No. 5, 568–578 (1959).
- R. P. D'Armond and W. T. Rouleau, “Wave propagation in viscous compressible fluids confined in elastic tubes,” ASME Paper No. FE-23, New York (1972).
- Effect of initial stresses on wave propagation through compressible cylinder containing viscous compressible fluid
Soviet Applied Mechanics
Volume 20, Issue 4 , pp 387-392
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links