Comparison analysis of magnitude values for the daghestanian and Kirghiz earthquakes by observations of Soviet and American stations
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- V. I. Bune, N. A. Vvedenskaya, I. V. Gorbunova, N. V. Kondorskaya, N. S. Landyreva, andI. V. Fedorova,Correlation of M LH and m pv by data of the network of seismic stations of the U.S.S.R., Geophysical Journal RAS19, No. 5 (1970).
- V. I. Bune andN. V. Golubeva,World statistics of the earthquakes with M>6 for 1953 to 1967, Izvestiya AN SSSR, ser. Fizika Zemli, No. 1 (1971).
- N. V. Kondorskaya andI. V. Fedorova,To the question of estimation of earthquake magnitude by short-period instruments obvervations at seismic stations of the U.S.S.R., Vorträge der KAPG Tagung, Berlin, 14 (1969).
- I. V. Gorbunova, N. V. Kondorskaya, L. G. Sinelnikova, I. V. Fedorova andN. V. Shatornaya,Determination of magnitude m pv by shortperiod instruments observations. Collection of ‘KAPG’ articles, Hungary (in print)
- V. I. Bune, N. A. Vvedenskaya, I. V. Gorbunova, K. K. Zapolsky, N. V. Kondorskaya andI. V. Fedorova,To the problem of earthquake magnitudes determination, This issue.
- Comparison analysis of magnitude values for the daghestanian and Kirghiz earthquakes by observations of Soviet and American stations
pure and applied geophysics
Volume 103, Issue 1 , pp 381-386
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors