A voitenko compressor for subsonic loading rates
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Results are presented of experimental and theoretical investigations and the possibility is shown of producing a laboratory source of a dense low-temperature plasma.
- A. E. Voitenko, “Obtaining high velocity gas jets,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,158, No. 6, 1278–1280 (1964).
- A. E. Voitenko, “Gas acceleration during compression under acute-angled geometry conditions,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 4, 112–116 (1966).
- A. E. Voitenko, I. Sh. Model', and I. S. Samodelov, “Brightness temperature of shocks in xenon and air,” Dokl, Akad. Nauk SSSR,169, No. 3, 547–549 (1966).
- D. R. Sawle, “Characteristics of the Voitenko high-explosive-driven gas compressor,” Astronaut. Acta,14, 393–397 (1969).
- B. K. Crowley and H. D. Glenn, “Numerical simultation of a high-energy (Mach 120-40) air shock experiment,” Proc. 7th Int. Shock Tube Symp., Univ. Toronto Press (1970), pp. 314–342.
- Yu. N. Kiselev and B. D. Khristoforov, “Explosive source of powerful light radiation of continuous spectrum,” Fiz, Goreniya Vzryva, No. 1, 116–119 (1974).
- A. E. Voitenko and V. I. Kirko, “Efficiency of an explosive plasma compressor,” Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva, No. 6, 956–958 (1975).
- G. S. Romanov and V. V. Urban, “Numerical modeling of an explosive plasma generator in a gasdynamic approximation,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,37, No. 5, 859–867 (1979).
- G. S. Romanov and V. V. Urban, “Numerical modeling of an explosive plasma generator taking into account radiation energy transfer and wall evaporation,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,43, No. 6, 1012–1020 (1982).
- N. M. Kuznetsov, Thermodynamic Functions and Shock Adiabats of Air at High Temperatures [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1965).
- O. M. Belotserkovskii and Yu. M. Davydov, “Nonstationary ‘coarse particles’ method for gasdynamic computations,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,2, No. 1, 182–207 (1971).
- G. S. Romanov and V. V. Urban, “Theoretical model of an explosive plasma generator,” in: Dynamics of a Continuous Medium. Nonstationary Hydrodynamics Problems [in Russian], No. 48, Inst. Hydrodynamics, Siberian Branch, Acad. of Sci. of the USSR, Novosibirsk (1980), pp. 121–129.
- A voitenko compressor for subsonic loading rates
Journal of engineering physics
Volume 48, Issue 4 , pp 500-504
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors