January 1972, Volume 21, Issue 1, pp 172-174
Relation between density and refractive index of organic compounds
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
It was shown with a high degree of accuracy that the density and refractive index in a homologous series of organic compounds are related by a linear function.
Translated from Izvestiya Akademii Nauk SSSR, Seriya Khimicheskaya, No. 1, pp. 182–184, January, 1972.
- L. T. Eremenko, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1064 (1968).
- L. T. Eremenko, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1123 (1968).
- L. T. Eremenko, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 50 (1970).
- V. M. Tatevsii (editor), Physicochemical Properties of Pure Hydrocarbons (Recommended Values) [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat (1960).
- R. R. Dreisbach, Physical Properties of Chemical Compounds-II, Amer. Chem. Soc., Washington, D. C. (1959).
- Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, 45th ed., Chem. Rubber Co. (1964).
- S. M. Loktev (editor), Higher Aliphatic Alcohols [in Russian], Khimiya (1970).
- J. Scheflan and M. B. Jacobs, Handbook of Solvents, D. Van Nostrand Co., New York (1953).
- Relation between density and refractive index of organic compounds
Bulletin of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Division of chemical science
Volume 21, Issue 1 , pp 172-174
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors