Find out how to access preview-only content
April 1971, Volume 20, Issue 4, pp 811-812
Structure of condensation product of ethyl orthoformate with acetamide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Independent of the reaction conditions employed, trisacetylaminomethane is formed when ethyl orthoformate is reacted with acetamide.
Translated from Izvestiya Akademii Nauk SSSR, Seriya Khimicheskaya, No. 4, pp. 888–889, April, 1971.
- Bredereck, H., Effenberger, F., Treibr, H. J. (1963) Ber. 96: pp. 1505
- Bredereck, H., Gompper, R., Effenberger, F., Keck, H., Heise, H. (1960) Ber. 93: pp. 1398
- Runti, C., D'Osualdo, V., Ulian, F. (1959) An. Chim. (Rome) 49: pp. 1673
- Wichelhaus, H. (1870) Ber. 93: pp. 2
- Oda, R., Teramura, K., Tanimoto, S., Nomura, M., Suda, H., Suda, K., Matsuda, K. (1955) Bull. Inst. Chem. Research, Kyoto Univ. 33: pp. 117
- Wasfi, A. S. (1968) J. Indian Chem. Soc. 45: pp. 750
- Establishment of Structures of Organic Compounds by Physical and Chemical Methods [in Russian], Vol.1, Khimiya (1967), p. 48.
- Structure of condensation product of ethyl orthoformate with acetamide
Bulletin of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Division of chemical science
Volume 20, Issue 4 , pp 811-812
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors