Structure of condensation product of ethyl orthoformate with acetamide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Independent of the reaction conditions employed, trisacetylaminomethane is formed when ethyl orthoformate is reacted with acetamide.
- H. Bredereck, F. Effenberger, and H. J. Treibr, Ber.,96, 1505 (1963).
- H. Bredereck, R. Gompper, F. Effenberger, H. Keck, and H. Heise, Ber.,93, 1398 (1960).
- C. Runti, V. D'Osualdo, and F. Ulian, An. Chim. (Rome),49, No. 10, 1673 (1959).
- H. Wichelhaus, Ber.,93, 2 (1870).
- R. Oda, K. Teramura, S. Tanimoto, M. Nomura, H. Suda, K. Suda and K. Matsuda, Bull. Inst. Chem. Research, Kyoto Univ.,33, 117 (1955).
- A. S. Wasfi, J. Indian Chem. Soc.,45, 750 (1968).
- Establishment of Structures of Organic Compounds by Physical and Chemical Methods [in Russian], Vol.1, Khimiya (1967), p. 48.
- Structure of condensation product of ethyl orthoformate with acetamide
Bulletin of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Division of chemical science
Volume 20, Issue 4 , pp 811-812
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors