The solubility of ozone in various solvents
- S. D. RazumovskiiAffiliated withInstitute of Chemical Physics, Academy of Sciences of the USSR
- , G. E. ZaikovAffiliated withInstitute of Chemical Physics, Academy of Sciences of the USSR
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A method was developed for the determination of the solubility of ozone, based on spectrophoto-metric measurement of its concentration at the exit from the vessel with the solvent.
The solubility of ozone was measured at various concentrations and temperatures for a number of the compounds most frequently used in the investigation of reactions in which ozone participates.
- The solubility of ozone in various solvents
Bulletin of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Division of chemical science
Volume 20, Issue 4 , pp 616-620
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors