Preparation of pure dinitromethane and its physical properties
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Treatment of the potassium salt of dinitromethane with hydrogen fluoride in ether gave a fairly stable dinitromethane that could be distilled; its physical properties were determined.
- P. Duden, Ber.,26, 3003 (1893).
- P. Lipp, Liebigs Ann. Chem.,449, 15 (1926).
- H. Feuer, G. Bachman, and J. Kispersky, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,73, 1360 (1951).
- Preparation of pure dinitromethane and its physical properties
Bulletin of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Division of chemical science
Volume 14, Issue 12 , pp 2190-2191
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors