Identity of eleutheroside E with acanthoside D
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
It was shown that eleutheroside E, one of the glycosides isolated from the prickly eleutherococcus, is identical with acanthoside D, which is one of the glycosides isolated from the cluster-flowering acanthopanax and represents the. di-β-D-glucoside of (−)-syringaresinol.
- Yu. S. Ovodov, R. G. Ovodova, T. F. Solov'eva, G. B. Elyakov, N. K. Kochetkov, Khimiya Prirodnykh Soedinenii,1, 3 (1965).
- L. A. Elyakova and G. B. Elyakov, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. Khim. Nauk, 555 (1965).
- L. A. Elyakova, A. K. Dzizenko, and G. B. Elyakov, Dokl. AN SSSR,165. No. 3, (1965).
- E. E. Dickey, J. Org. Chem.23, 179 (1958).
- Identity of eleutheroside E with acanthoside D
Bulletin of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Division of chemical science
Volume 14, Issue 11 , pp 2035-2036
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors