Factors contributing to the development of experimental cholera in puppies
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Laboratory of Pathophysiology and Laboratory of Emergency Prevention and Treatment of Cholera, rostov-on-Don, Plague Research Institute. (Presented by Academician of the Academy of Medical Sciences of the USSR, N. N. Zhukov-Verezhnikov.) Translated from Byullenten' Éksperimental'noi Biologii i Meditsiny, Vol. 73, No. 6, pp. 18–20, June, 1972.
- V. P. Avrorov, V. I. Krupenina, P. K. Zav'yalova, et al., in: Current Problems in Microbiology [in Russian], Moscow (1970), p. 69.
- B. P. Babkin, The Secretory Mechanism of the Digestive Glands [in Russian], Moscow (1960).
- Gamaleya, N. F. (1892) Sem. Med. (Paris) 11: pp. 311
- N. N. Zhukov-Verezhnikov, I. K. Musabaev, and N. K. Zav'yalova, The Clinical Picture, Treatment, and Prevention of Cholera [in Russian], Tashkent (1966).
- A. G. Nikonov, A. G. Somova, and L. G. Voronezhskaya, in: The Diagnosis of Particularly Dangerous and Little Known Infections [in Russian], Rostov-on-Don (1970), p. 69.
- Elliot, H. L., Carpenter, C. C., Sack, R. B. (1970) Lab. Invest. 22: pp. 112
- A. Mondal and R. B. Sack, in: Principles and Practice of Cholera Control, Generva (1970), p. 57.
- Sack, R. B., Carpenter, C. C. J. (1969) J. Infect. Dis. 119: pp. 138
- Sack, R. B., Carpenter, C. C. J. (1969) J. Infect. Dis. 119: pp. 150
- Sack, R. B., Carpenter, C. C. J., Steenburg, R. (1966) Lancet 2: pp. 206
- Factors contributing to the development of experimental cholera in puppies
Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine
Volume 73, Issue 6 , pp 625-627
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors