Factors contributing to the development of experimental cholera in puppies
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Laboratory of Pathophysiology and Laboratory of Emergency Prevention and Treatment of Cholera, rostov-on-Don, Plague Research Institute. (Presented by Academician of the Academy of Medical Sciences of the USSR, N. N. Zhukov-Verezhnikov.) Translated from Byullenten' Éksperimental'noi Biologii i Meditsiny, Vol. 73, No. 6, pp. 18–20, June, 1972.
- V. P. Avrorov, V. I. Krupenina, P. K. Zav'yalova, et al., in: Current Problems in Microbiology [in Russian], Moscow (1970), p. 69.
- B. P. Babkin, The Secretory Mechanism of the Digestive Glands [in Russian], Moscow (1960).
- N. F. Gamaleya, Sem. Med. (Paris),11, 311 (1892).
- N. N. Zhukov-Verezhnikov, I. K. Musabaev, and N. K. Zav'yalova, The Clinical Picture, Treatment, and Prevention of Cholera [in Russian], Tashkent (1966).
- A. G. Nikonov, A. G. Somova, and L. G. Voronezhskaya, in: The Diagnosis of Particularly Dangerous and Little Known Infections [in Russian], Rostov-on-Don (1970), p. 69.
- H. L. Elliot, C. C. Carpenter, R. B. Sack, et al., Lab. Invest.,22, 112 (1970).
- A. Mondal and R. B. Sack, in: Principles and Practice of Cholera Control, Generva (1970), p. 57.
- R. B. Sack and C. C. J. Carpenter, J. Infect. Dis.,119, 138 (1969).
- R. B. Sack and C. C. J. Carpenter, J. Infect. Dis.,119, 150 (1969).
- R. B. Sack, C. C. J. Carpenter, R. Steenburg, et al., Lancet,2, 206 (1966).
- Factors contributing to the development of experimental cholera in puppies
Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine
Volume 73, Issue 6 , pp 625-627
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors