Structure and properties of tungsten carbide hard alloys with an alloyed nickel binder
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Translated from Poroshkovaya Metallurgiya, No. 5(353), pp. 63–66, May, 1992.
- R. F. Cheburaeva, I. N. Chaporova, Yu. F. Rudakov, and T. I. Krasina, “Optimizing the nickel binder composition in WC-Ni hard alloys by alloying with IV-VI group elements using mathematically designed experimentation,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 4, 31–37 (1992).
- K. S. Chernyavskii, Stereology in Metallurgy [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1977).
- Structure and properties of tungsten carbide hard alloys with an alloyed nickel binder
Soviet Powder Metallurgy and Metal Ceramics
Volume 31, Issue 5 , pp 423-425
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors