Application of the method of reference points for calculating the density of strips rolled from powders
- G. A. Vinogradov
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
An analysis of experimental data on the relationship between the density and thickness of strips rolled from iron, nickel, aluminum, titanium, and stainlesssteel powders in rolling mills with different roller diameters was performed. It was shown that the dependence of the density on the thickness of strips is determined by the method used for varying the strip thickness.
It was found that the density of strips heavily depends on the strip width. A method for calculating the density of rolled strips which takes into account all the geometric and physicomechanical parameters of the process and which yields results that are in good agreement with experimental data was proposed.
- G. A. Vinogradov and Yu. N. Semenov, Rolling of Metal Powders [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1960).
- A. N. Nikolaev, “Steel strips produced by using the method of powder rolling,” Trudy GPI,14, No. 2 (1958).
- A. N. Nikolaev, “Force applied to the rollers and the trapping angle in rolling iron powder,” Trudy GPI,14, No. 2 (1958).
- G. I. Aksenov, V. G. Khromov, A. N. Nikolaev, and Yu. N. Semenov, “Rolling of titanium powder into thin strips according to the GPI method.” Titanium and Its Alloys [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR, No. 3 (1960).
- G. Naeser and F. Zirm, Stahl u. Eisen, No. 22, 70 (1950).
- G. A. Vinogradov and I. M. Fedorchenko, Poroshkovaya Metallurgiya, No. 1, 61 (1961).
- D. Worna and R. Perks, Powder Metallurgy, No. 3, London (1959).
- I. M. Pavlov, Theory of Rolling [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1950).
- G. I. Aksenov, “Rolling of strips from metal powders,” Trudy VNITOM (1954).
- P. Evans and G. Smith, Powder Metallurgy, No. 3, London (1959).
- G. A. Vinogradov and L. I. Komarova, Poroshkovaya Metallurgiya, No. 1, 27 (1962).
- Application of the method of reference points for calculating the density of strips rolled from powders
Soviet Powder Metallurgy and Metal Ceramics
Volume 1, Issue 4 , pp 275-282
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- G. A. Vinogradov (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Institute of Cermets and Special Alloys, Academy of Sciences, Ukr.SSR