Rasputin, science, and the transmogrification of destiny
- John Archibald Wyler
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Preparation of this report for publication was assisted in part by NFS Grant No. GP7669.
Present address unknown.
Editor's Note: A George Harris poll of our referees reported 95% of the opinion that this was the work of a madman and 5% or the opinion that it is a work of genius. A Lou Gallop poll of the same referees reported 95% as saying that it was the work of a genius and 5% believing it the work of a madman.
- Wells, H.G. (1924).An Outline of History, (E. P. Dutton and Co., New York), Chapter 6; orThe World Book Encyclopedia, Vol. U.
- Dodgson, C. L. (pseodonym Carroll, L.) (1832–1898). (English mathematician)Alice in Wonderland, p. 73.
- Handle, J.B. (1970).Phys. Rev., E, 2763.
- Plato (428 BC-348 BC).Collected Dialogs, (ed. Hamilton, Edith), Bollinger Series LXXXI, (Bollinger Foundation, New York), p. 1777.
- Ruffian, R. and Wyler, J. A. (1971).Comparative Theology and Space Platforms, ESSO No. SP-52, (The Vatican).
- Rasputin, science, and the transmogrification of destiny
General Relativity and Gravitation
Volume 5, Issue 2 , pp 175-182
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Joseph Henry Laboratories, Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey