How big is the universe today?
- Don N. Page
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
If one defines the size of the present universe in terms of a hypersurface of simultaneity generated by the spatial geodesies orthogonal to our world line today, then it is finite in all expanding Big Bang Friedmann models.
- Rindler, W. (1977) Essential Relativity. Springer, New York
- Rindler, W. (1981) Gen. Rel. Grav. 13: pp. 457-461
- Misner, C. W., Thorne, K. S., Wheeler, J. A. (1973) Gravitation. Freeman, San Francisco, Box 17.2
- How big is the universe today?
General Relativity and Gravitation
Volume 15, Issue 2 , pp 181-185
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Don N. Page (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Physics, The Pennsylvania State University, 16802, University Park, Pennsylvania