The normal-form (In)dependence of the adiabatic particle definitions
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The adiabatic particle definition of Parker  has only been discussed for particular choices of the field variable and time coordinate, referred to here as the choice of a normal-form. It seems to have been implicitly assumed that the associated vacuum is independent of the normal-form chosen; we show that this is indeed the case.
- Parker, L. (1969) Phys. Rev. 183: pp. 1057
- Seiler, R. (1972) Commun. Math. Phys. 25: pp. 127
- Fulling, S. A. (1979) Gen. Rel. Grav. 10: pp. 807
- Birrell, N. D., Davies, P.C.W. (1982) Quantum Fields in Curved Space. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge
- Dray, T., Renn, J., Salisbury, D. C. (1983) Unified Field Theories of More than Four Dimensions. World Scientific, Singapore
- Littlewood, J. E. (1963) Ann. Phys. 21: pp. 233
- Renn, J. (1982). Diplomarbeit (in German), Freie Universität Berlin (unpublished).
- Chakraborty, B. (1973) J. Math. Phys. 14: pp. 188
- Dray, T., and Renn, J. (1984).Gen. Rel. Grav. (to appear).
- The normal-form (In)dependence of the adiabatic particle definitions
General Relativity and Gravitation
Volume 16, Issue 4 , pp 325-332
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors