Interacting with sheep
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
In which sheep confirms Hauser's claim (and hopefully demonstrates just how powerful and flexible an interactive algebraic computing language can be as an aid in carrying out calculations in general relativity).
- Hauser, I. (1974).Phys. Rev. Lett.,33, 1112.
- Frick, I. (1977). The computer algebra system sheep, what it can and cannot do in general relativity, preprint, Stockholm University, Sweden.
- d'Inverno, R. A., and Russel-Clark, R. A. (1974).Comput. J.,17, 229.
- Interacting with sheep
General Relativity and Gravitation
Volume 14, Issue 10 , pp 835-863
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors