Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Gilligan C. (1982).In a different voice: Psychological Theory and women's development. Cambridge, Mass: Harvard University Press.
- Cooper, S. and Wanerman, L. (1977)Children in treatment: A primer for beginning psychotherapists. New York: Brunner/Mazel, Inc.
- Faller, K., (Ed.). (1981)Social Work With Abused and Neglected Children. New York: The Free Press.
- Gelles, R. (1973) Child abuse as psychopathology: a sociological critique and reformulation,American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 43 (3), 611–621.
- Kempe, H., et al. (1962) The battered child syndrome,Journal of the American Medical Association.181 (1), 17–24.
- Spinetta, J. (1978) Parental personality factors in child abuse,Journal of Child Clinical Psychology.46 (6), 1409–1414.
- Book reviews
Clinical Social Work Journal
Volume 14, Issue 2 , pp 184-191
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Human Sciences Press
- Additional Links