Penetration of a rod into a target at high velocity
- V. P. Alekseevskii
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Fizika Goreniya i Vzryva, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 99–106, 1966
Supplementary Material (0)
- M. A. Lavrent'ev, “The shaped charge and its principles of operation”, Uspekhi mat. naukAN SSSR, vol. 12, no. 4. (76), Moscow, GITTL, 1957.
- V. P. Alekseevskii, Theory of the Armor-Piercing Action of a Shaped-Charge Jet [in Russian], Kiev, Izd-vo AN UkrSSR, 1953.
- N. A. Zlatin, “Role of compressibility in the process of dynamic deformation of plastic solids”, collection devoted to the 80th birthay of N. N. Davidenkov, Moscow-Leningrad, Izd-vo AN SSSR, 1959.
- F. F. Vitman and V. A. Stepanov, “Effect of rate of deformation on the resistance to deformation of metals at impact velocities of 102–103 m/sec”, collection devoted to the 80th birthday of N. N. Davidenkov, Moscow-Leningrad, Izd-vo AN SSSR, 1959.
- A. Ya. Sagomonya, Vest. MGU, ser. 1, 5, 1964.
- G. Taylor, Proc. Roy. Soc., 194A, 1947.
About this Article
- Penetration of a rod into a target at high velocity
Combustion, Explosion and Shock Waves
Volume 2, Issue 2 , pp 63-66
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links