Set logics and their representations
- Foat Sultanbekov
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
We examine a set logic by means of all its representations as a concrete logic together with the automorphism groups of the representations. The most important are the minimal representations, i.e., the ones defined by minimal full collections of two-valued states. From this point of view we also investigate some Greechie diagrams.
- Aigner, M. (1979) Combinatorial Theory. Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg
- Greechie, R. J. (1971) Journal of Combinatorial Theory A 10: pp. 119-132
- Gudder, S. P. (1979) Stochastic Methods in Quantum Mechanics. North-Holland, Amsterdam
- Kalmbach, G. (1983) Orthomodular Lattices. Academic Press, London
- Navara, M., Tkadlec, J. (1991) Commentationes Mathematicae Universitatis Carolinae 32: pp. 15-25
- Ovchinnikov, P. G. (1985).Structure of measures on quantum logics, Thesis, Kazan State University [in Russian].
- Ovchinnikov, P. G. (1991). A Galois connection associated to extending signed measures on a σ-class of subsets of a finite set,Izvestiya Vuzov. Matemalika, submitted [in Russian].
- Ptak, P., Pulmannova, S. (1991) Orthomodular Structures as Quantum Logics. Kluwer, Dordrecht
- Sherstnev, A. N. (1968) Uch. Zap. Kazanskii Universitat 128: pp. 48-62
- Sultanbekov, F. F. (1991). Signed measures and automorphisms of some finite logic of sets, inInternational Conference on Probability and Mathematical Statistics, Probastat'91, 1991, Bratislava, Czecho-Slovakia, pp. 68–69.
- Vorobjov, N. N. (1978) Fibonacci Numbers. Nauka, Moscow
- Set logics and their representations
International Journal of Theoretical Physics
Volume 32, Issue 11 , pp 2177-2186
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Foat Sultanbekov (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics, Kazan State University, 420008, Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia