Deterministic quantum interference experiments
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
We explain why quantum interference may pertain to a single degree of freedom and demonstrate how it can be exhibited by deterministic experiments involving a single particle.
- Aharonov, Y., Pendleton, H., Petersen, A. (1969) International Journal of Theoretical Physics 2: pp. 213
- Kittel, C. (1953).Introduction to Solid State Physics, Chap. 9. New York.
- Lamb, (1969) Physics Today 22: pp. 23
- Deterministic quantum interference experiments
International Journal of Theoretical Physics
Volume 3, Issue 6 , pp 443-448
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Belfer Graduate School of Science, Yeshiva University, 10033, New York, New York
- 2. Department of Physics, Brandeis University, 02154, Waltham, Mass.
- 3. Belfer Graduate School of Science, Yeshiva University, 10033, New York, New York