Lipschitz stability of impulsive systems of differential equations
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Notions ofLipschitz stability of the zero solution of impulsive systems of differential equations with fixed moments of impulse effect are introduced. Sufficient conditions for various types of uniform Lipschitz stability are obtained and the relations between these notions are investigated. The results obtained are used for the investigation of the uniform Lipschitz stability of the zero solution of linear impulsive systems of differential equations.
- Bainov, D. D., and Simeonov, P. S. (1989).Systems with Impulse Effect: Stability, Theory and Applications, Ellis Horwood Limited, Chichester, England.
- Dannan, F. M., and Elaydi, S. (1968).Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications,113(2), 562–577.
- Lakshmikantham, V., Bainov, D. D., and Simeonov, P. S. (1989).Theory of Impulsive Differential Equations, World Scientific, Singapore.
- Samoilenko, A. M., and Perestyuk, N. A. (1987).Differential Equations with Impulse Effect, Višča Škola, Kiev.
- Simeonov, P. S., and Bainov, D. D. (1987). Differentiability of solutions of systems with impulse effect with respect to initial data and parameter,Bulletin of the Institute of Mathematics, Academia Sinica,15(2), 251–269.
- Lipschitz stability of impulsive systems of differential equations
International Journal of Theoretical Physics
Volume 30, Issue 5 , pp 737-756
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors