Causality and quantum mechanics
- K. V. Laurikainen
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Statistical causality is recommended as the name of the generalized causality needed in quantum mechanics, instead of “statistical correspondence” used by Pauli.
- Niels Bohr: “Atomic physics and philosophy. Causality and complementarity,” inPhilosophy in the Mid-Century, R. Klibansky, ed. (La Nuova Italia Editrice, Florenz, 1958).
- To be published; preprint in thePreprint Series of the Research Institute for Theoretical Physics, University of Helsinki, 1990.
- Causality and quantum mechanics
Foundations of Physics Letters
Volume 4, Issue 2 , pp 197-201
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- statistical causality
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Research Institute for Theoretical Physics, University of Helsinki, Siltavuorenpenger 20 C, SF-00170, Helsinki 17, Finland