Solving the Eliashberg equations by means ofN-point Padé approximants
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
We study the use ofN-point Padé approximants to analytically continue the complex frequency Green's function from the Matsubara points to the real frequency axis. The method is applied to solutions of the Eliashberg equations and the approximants are compared with tabulated real frequency results. The overall agreement is good. We further show that the method can serve to make imaginary frequency calculations consistent with real frequency calculations by fixing the pseudopotential μ* to the energy gap Δ o .
- G. A. Baker Jr.,Essentials of Padé Approximants (Academic Press, New York, 1975), Chapter 8.
- R. W. Haymaker and L. Schlessinger, inThe Padé Approximant in Theoretical Physics, G. A. Baker, Jr. and J. L. Gammel, eds. (Academic Press, New York, 1970), Chapter 11.
- R. C. Dorf,Modern Control System (Addison-Wesley, London, 1970), p. 113.
- D. J. Scalapino, inSuperconductivity, R. D. Parks, ed. (Marcel Dekker, New York, 1969), Chapter 10.
- W. L. McMillan and J. M. Rowell, inSuperconductivity, R. D. Parks, ed. (Marcel Dekker, New York, 1969), Chapter 11.
- D. Rainer and G. Bergmann,J. Low. Temp. Phys. 14, 501 (1974).
- J. M. Rowell, W. L. McMillan, and R. C. Dynes,J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data, to be published.
- G. Bergmann and D. Rainer,Z. Physik 263, 59 (1973).
- Solving the Eliashberg equations by means ofN-point Padé approximants
Journal of Low Temperature Physics
Volume 29, Issue 3-4 , pp 179-192
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors